|Cover illustration by Mr. Millerchip|
Whereas Beat Motel was traditionally a home for music, daft band interviews, columnists and toilet humour the special edition is a collection of (very) short bits of fiction by yours truely, with a few other contributions chucked in to queer the quality curve.
Twenty Five copies of 'Lost in words' were printed and posted to Sticky to flog at a big zine event they were reprazenting, but due to the gloriously odd economics of zine printing I printed a few extra (not many mind) and if you're quick enough with your mouse and your typing digits you can buy one of these extra special Beat Motel editions.
This story zine contains the following stories
- Compulsory random life obsolescence
- Dig for Victor
- Duck stuck in fence
- Football and machismo turned to my advantage, finally!
- Malcolm’s rest
- The curious case of the late night knocker
- The jumping, scratching, dog squirt story
- The feet with a thousand followers
- Ask your body
- Crossing paths
- It wasn’t pink
- Time to think by Jason Last
- Possible proposition outside Aldgate Underground Station
- The curious incident of the black ties and the fake taxi
- Debt to Music by Jenny May
- DUI by Rich Rurshell
Buy Lost in Words story zinePrices (postage is FREE)
USA/ Australia/ Wordwide (£4)